Saturday, December 17, 2005

Fridays



Friday again! I wish the clock stopped and there were no manic Mondays at all...
Today I was very tired , the whole week was a disaster , stress and traffic , just that - nothing else , seems that life can only offer these two things nowdays . I don;t know really...how do people hang on? I guess we must find our secret paths in the universe , a common language spoken in times like these , a light on the deadend.
But I do believe we have lost the meaning of life. Why do we have to work that hard and for so many hours a day?..I wonder who do we serve? not ourselves..Why? do you get the money you want? maybe yes but only for a little while , because it;s never gonna be enough...never enough to satisfy our false needs. Why do we need to seem that important at work? because we seem that unimportant to ourselves...So we get money , we spend or save money and we don;t have time to spend it or even worse we don;t have company to spend it with...why? because we cannot afford to lose our precious little time left to do something for a friend , so ...we don't have friends...you know what I mean real friends..not acquaintencies.
oh yes.. I envy the dog.."Work! slaves, I'll stay here!" And if you think I am feeling a little down for Friday night , wait until I try to write on Mondays....
Have a nice weekend all of you

1 Comments:

Blogger Esther said...

I wish I could escape for a while as well, as you did, although I know I would definately miss human interaction as you said. We can't live with them and can't live without them ,that's the truth. But really I don't know how we can escape from all this workaholic madness...and I certainly don't want to escape by creating an imaginary world because this will make me more isolated...I don't know...

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home