Saturday, November 19, 2005

The return of the King!



My wish came true! my friend returned to Athens victorious but still humble . Jim won the 4th place and impressed his opponents with his knowledge and strategic thinking. He brought back the "Best General" trophy. Everybody in Strategy Hall in Pireas is packing up for Nottingham (including me!) with the desire and hope to live side by side his next victorious steps . Pireas is sending a very strong team in the Grand Tournament in February , Jim , George and Dimitris and we are counting in all three to make their marks!!!

No wonder why Vaggelis , the owner of Strategy Hall is pleased as Punch and ideates the Independent State of Warhammer-Pireas!!! just kidding...


In detail: Jim Kasdovasilis came 4th with Lizardmen army while Dimitris Kavalarakis -21st with Empire and Xaridimos Pergantis 70 out of 154 contestants with Orcs and Goblins.

Anyway it seems that we will crew a whole fligt for England and that makes me happy considering my flight phobia!! I hope my friend Antonis is sitting next to me , I will be grapping his arm and breaking his b... the whole trip round - lucky him.
I also have to think seriously about buying an chastity belt since I will be the only woman in so many men !!!!
Guys...Keep Walking!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home