Friday, November 18, 2005

Break a leg Friend!



Today I feel very excited because a friend of mine is flying to the UK to participate in the 3ο HEAT TOURNAMENT in WARHAMMER WORLD in Nottingham. You might ask ..why are you excited? You are not flying..he is! …. wait until you find how long I know this guy …just 2 months! Why am I telling you all these?
Have you ever felt that you get happy out of another person’s activities that could have nothing to do with you? Well I feel this way. I met the guy and all the “ gang” as I told you two months ago in Strategy Hall in Pireas (the biggest port of Greece…), I always had this obsession with the Fantastic world , realms , princes , battlefields and desperate princesses waiting at the tower’s attic. I never had the chance to be actually involved with all these stuff until now. Until that Saturday morning that I woke up and rushed my way to the shop to check it out. I have found the place surfing through the Internet, it was in the city I live so it was an ideal place for me to hang out and experience what I wanted for so long.

When I entered the “path” and saw all these boys and men yelling and screaming (some were silent too, trying to think strategically..) .. I felt so weird. I thought I heard Gwen Stefanie singing.. “I’m just a girl”!!
Anyway I thought I should try out and see. And that was it ! Two months have passed since that day and I never miss the Painting day and the rpg sessions. I feel these people are very close to me now so ofcourse I am pleased when someone succeeds.

So ..I just want to wish my friend Jim and the other 2guys A GREAT SUCCESS - BREAK A LEG GUYS and that I am waiting to see them in the top 50 !!!

But whatever you do ..HAVE FUN!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home